You are here
Welcome to the Four Seasons Bed & Breakfast
Your first choice for friendly, relaxed accommodations
in Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada
The Four Seasons Bed and Breakfast offers convenient, affordable and comfortable accommodations year-round. It's centrally located in a quiet residential area of Whitehorse in the valley of the Yukon River, and perfect for both vacation and business travellers. Opened in 1995, the Four Seasons B&B offers guests:
- spacious bedrooms with queen-size beds
- a smoke-free indoor environment
- full breakfasts served at the dining table
- cooking for special diets such as gluten-free
- a shared mini-kitchenette, with microwave, fridge, toaster, coffee pot and dishes
- 3 minutes' drive, 20 minutes' walk from the downtown Visitor Information Centre and major attractions
- 2 minutes' drive, 10-min. walk to hiking trails along the beautiful Yukon River
- one block from the city bus route
- laundry facilities, including detergent, at no charge
- wireless service or use of our computers for Internet/e-mail access at no charge
- bicycles which may be borrowed for the afternoon or day
- the company of Maggie, our elderly, friendly, non-shedding 11-pound/5-kg dog
- off-season discounts October 1 to May 15 for stays of three days or longer
Our home is furnished with the comfort of our guests
in mind. Come and unwind in our spacious guest lounge, offering phone, TV, videotape/DVD player, refrigerator, microwave, coffee/tea bar and snacks such as popcorn and granola bars. Bask in the warm afternoon sun and breezes on our deck, or at the picnic table in the back yard surrounded by wildflowers.
The Four Seasons B&B meets the needs of travellers who
appreciate a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. We are ideal for those who don't mind sharing a
bathroom with others – three rooms share two full bathrooms – or putting their feet up and enjoying a beverage in the evening. Those who wish to may smoke in a sheltered outdoor area.
The deck and the back yard are great places to get gear together for your hiking expedition or canoe trip. While you're on the trail, you can store your extra gear here.
Back to top of page
Minimum advance reservation: two consecutive nights
during the busy summer season, May 25 to September 25.
Single-night bookings will be considered within three days of arrival.
Summer rates for 2013, unchanged since 2009
Please call for reservations:
- Single $89 (about $92 US or 67 euros at January 2013 exchange rates)
- Double $99 (about $101 US or €75 ) ~ your choice of one bed or two
- Triple/quadruple: add $25 per adult or teen, $10 per child 8-12, or $5 per child 2-7
- Dogs (allowed in only one room), add $8 per night. Prior arrangements must be made. Sorry, cats cannot be accommodated.
- Discounts for extra days: 10% discount for consecutive nights after the first
- No GST or local taxes are charged.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, traveller's cheques, e-mail transfers and cash.
(867) 667-2161 ~ Four Seasons B&B direct
If we are out, we will return your message promptly, anywhere in the world.
From Whitehorse phones, dial just 667-2161. From overseas, use country code 1.
18 Tagish Road,
Canada Y1A 3P5
Your host, Gregory Bryce, moved to the Yukon in 1974 and has always enjoyed meeting visitors. He has travelled extensively in the Territory and lived in three communities.
Elizabeth and Gregory Bryce, 2006
He took over this well-established bed and breakfast from Jean Ouderkirk in 2003, ably assisted by his youngest daughter, Lizz, then 17. She co-managed the B&B for the first four summers, but now lives outside the Yukon.
Back to top of page